click click click

Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Feast #9


A Healthy Fruit Platter

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
10!!!! I love celebrating birthdays, especially mine. I don't mind getting old :)

Soup
What is one word you don't like the sound, spelling or meaning of?

Rape. Enough said.

Salad
Do you wear your sunglasses when you're outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Most of the time I do wear sunnies when I'm outside. My current favorite pair is the big ones that make me look like a bug :)

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

To my parents for raising me well and to my husband for supporting my dreams.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Coffee, coffee, coffee. Soothes me, calms me, satisfies me.