click click click

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast #7


T-bone Steak at Hi-Lites Revolving Restaurant (Blacktown)


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
Photography because it's fun, easy and not easy at the same time, technical, gratifying and all other things in between to help you create something extraordinary with just a good, efficient and trustworthy camera.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
My friend Hilda treated me to Indian cuisine when we watched Harry Potter 5 last July.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
I'd give myself an 8...i can be highly emotional whenever I choose to (if it's something to be happy or excited about, i don't hide my feelings), plus, I have bouts of bad temper once in a while (I can be impatient sometimes). I am not afraid to say or show what I feel as long as I'm doing it in a graceful manner (read: ayoko ng iskandalo, takot ako sa away hehehe).

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Oh I respond to emails constantly throughout the day at work. For personal emails (if there is any), approximately an hour.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
During winter, it's about 27-28 degrees. During summer, it's about 20-22 degrees.