click click click

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finding Refuge At Work

For the past few days, I've been eternally grateful for the blessing that I love my work and that my work loves me back.

Since we got my husband's visa approval, we've been challenged by many little problems that seemed to be sprouting all of a sudden. And I find myself finding refuge at work, looking forward to coming to the office and being able to use my energy to positive endeavors instead of thinking negative unhappy thoughts.

This has always been the case for me whenever a certain part of my life is somehow neurotic. That's why it's always been important to me that I love what I do for a living. That other than earning, I love doing something that I know helps me as a person and that I'm able to help other people. That my workplace is a place that I can run to...like home.