click click click

Friday, April 1, 2011

Manila Sunset

It's good to be back on familiar grounds.  It's awesome to be welcomed by one of the best sunsets in the world--Manila sunset.  It's wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends whom we grew up with.

It's great to be HOME again.

Arrived in Manila, 30 March 2011, 6:00pm

The Husband and I arrived in Manila two days ago and we are very, very, elated to be here.  It's been four long years since we've been here and we are discovering and exploring Manila like it's the first time.  So many things have changed here and we are embracing and cherishing every moment.

-o0o0o-

Just a few things:

My Blogmates:  I will be keeping this blog as up-to-date as possible but I may not be able to reply to comments or visit you back.  Thank you for always checking in and reading my stories.  I will drop you a line in May.

Our Friends:  We have your contact details and we will get in touch with you in the coming days for meetups.  I'm still dazed and overwhelmed by just being here (at medyo nahihilo pa ako) so I'm taking it one day step at a time. 

Everyone:  I'm constantly updating my Twitter Page http://twitter.com/ibyang - this is where I relate my vaycay adventures and discoveries.  This is where I also share photos from time to time.  If you have a twitter account and would like to join me in my journey, please follow me.  If you don't have a twitter account, you can just bookmark my twitter page. 

Happy 1st day of April!  Sending you happy vibes today!