click click click

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast #1 (My First :) )


One of my favorite desserts (coffee & cheesecake)

With every Friday's Feast meme answered, I will post photos of food I've eaten whenever I dine out (most of which were my favorite) or photos eaten by my friends when I dine out with them.
Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?

I love apple pie!

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

An email from my hubby saying that he will support me in all my dreams :)

Salad

What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

I take a cold shower, slip into very comfortable clothes and drink iced tea while lounging in the most air-filled room in the house.

Main Course

You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

I’d buy us a comfortable red sofa to put inside our bedroom so that I’d have a place where I can do my readings. The red sofa is accent enough to decorate the room.

Dessert

Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My new-found friend says I should save money for traveling within Australia, but I said there’s a whole world out there waiting to be discovered so I wouldn’t mind spending my saved money on travel outside Australia too.


Have a great weekend! Bon Appetit!