click click click

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Meme #3 - My Wallpapers

Tagged by Eve (or rather, I asked her to tag me! Thanks Eve!).

Here's my 1st Wallpaper, the one I have on my work desktop:

If you want to view the real image of the photo, click here: Boracay 2007

I took this photo while I was being massaged by the beach on our last afternoon in Boracay. I love this photos because of so many reasons:

  1. hindi sya tabingi kahit nakadapa ako at minamasahe ang likod ko
  2. nakuhanan ko yung Sun na very clear at buo sya in the sense na hindi lang sya sun rays
  3. this photo captured some afternoon activity in Bora: a person was swimming, boats were finally returning home and one boat was just sashaying along the shore
  4. I was able to capture Chris hanging out by the shore taking sunset photographs--accidentally!!! As you know, malabo ang mata ko so when we downloaded this photo, dun ko lang na-realize na si Chris pala yung nakuhanan kong tao na nagpi-picture-picture by the dalampasigan hehehe.

I choose this photo for my desktop at work because when I see this it reminds me of great memories in Bora. And when I see this photo, it's as if I'm there again kasi etong-eto talaga ang view ko noon na nagpa-massage ako by the beach.

Here's my 2nd Wallpaper, the one I have on my Desktop at home:

At home, this computer is really my play area in terms of blogging, surfing, chatting, etc. that's why I have a lot of icons on my wallpaper. The photo is taken from one of the Princess Hours websites. One of the things I like about that Koreanovela was their use of bears in the series, so when I saw this photo, I downloaded it coz it's sooo cute.

Now my 3rd and last wallpaper, that one I have on my laptop:

Since I seldom use my laptop, this is the most unkept of all computers that I use. That's why the icons are just all over the place. Since most of our wedding paraphernalias are in this laptop, I use this photo (our wedding logo with our prenup photo) created by Chris for our wedding reception as a wallpaper. This photo was shown on the projector screen during our wedding reception, sort of a welcome to the guests. This was also Chris' surprise to me as I only saw this when we entered our reception venue. You can view the image of the photo here: Reception.

Now my turn to tag: Mama Jules, Larry, Erick, Chris and Enchie---I want to see these creative people's desktop wallpapers! :)

Now here's the intructions for this tag:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.