click click click

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Way We Were at The Apple Store

One happy camper...

Asaran with the use of Ipod Touch...

Chris started it so I had to retaliate (hehehe)...

Chris tries the Apple TV...

While I got amused with the design of their staircase...

And so I asked for another photograph on the stairs...

While Chris got amused with the gadgets inside the Apple Store, I, on the other hand, got amused by the store's interiors. Wow pare, anlabo ko talaga! :P Although Chris tried his best explaining which is which and each gadget's features, my attention span was very short. But I did love the iMovie of the MacPro and I look forward to having an iPhone, that's about it for me (in terms of interest for Apple products)...for now. Siguro konti pang brainwashing ni husband before I can have the same interest as his.

More photos here: Inside the Apple Store