click click click

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Muji Shopping

Some stores in the Philippines are nonexistent in Australia, one of which is Muji.

Muji is a Japanese lifestyle store that offers stylish and functional quality goods.  They have a branch at Bonifacio High Street so we took the opportunity to check out their store when we had lunch there last Saturday.
Muji

Muji

Muji


Muji

Their products range from bags, clothes, shoes, furnitures, storage solutions, kitchen needs and food. It's like IKEA but more!
Muji

Muji


I immensely enjoyed shopping there!  What made me more happy was that I found the perfect pair of boots for me.
MujiMuji


Our loots from our Muji Shopping:

From their food range, I bought a pack of Vegetable Chips.  I just finished it right now as I write and it was good.  It's a bit oily but not salty.

Muji

My Husband and I bought two pairs of Muji wooden chopsticks, addition to our growing chopsticks collection at home.
Muji

My Husband can't resist getting a few mechanical pens and markers.
Muji

I bought these storage boxes to house my accessories and jewellery back home.
Muji


We loved their striped shirts because they were thick, perfect for cold weather in Sydney.
Muji


And my pair of boots!!!!  It doesn't have heels and the length is perfect for my short legs.  
Muji

If ever you are in Bonifacio High Street, Muji is worth checking out.


Muji (Philippines)
2nd Floor, SSI Building, Quadrant 7
Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

R3 Level, Powerplant Mall
Rockwell Center Makati City

Follow ibyang on Twitter