click click click

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Affirmation: Miracle

I am
a MIRACLE
ALWAYS waiting to HAPPEN.


Reflection:
All of us are instrumental in making miracles happen ALL the time. If viewed at a learning and positive perspective, our every endeavor or adversity is an opportunity for us to make a miracle happen in our lives and in other people's lives. This affirmation is a good reminder that unhappy circumstances may be blessings in disguises so let's face our challenges with a proactive and faithful attitude.

Personal:
I was able to compose this affirmation in August when I learned that I am once again facing a health-related challenge in my life. Having health concerns is never easy. There is that initial reaction of surprise and fear. There's also my concern for loved ones whom I know will worry for me. But with faith in God and lots of support and love from family and friends, my fear has turned into excitement...excitement to get well.

Six years ago, I had to undergo a major operation and that experience has taught me to live each moment as if it were my last, to enjoy and just "be". This time around, as I face another major operation, my greatest lesson is to always look for blessings in disguises and that every turning point in my life--whether good or not so good--there is a miracle waiting to happen so I can share more with the people I love.

This week, I face a very challenging situation in order to be healthy again and I am confident that everything will be alright. Thank you to everyone who called, emailed and messaged me. Thank you for wishing me well, for your prayers and good thoughts which inspire me very very much. See you when I'm back from the hospital.

Have a great week!