click click click

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Affirmation: One Step At A Time



Affirmation:
When I am very busy, I remember to take things
one step at a time.


Personal Reflection:
As I write this, I'm savouring the last few hours left of my week long holiday.  The week that had been was a good balance of rest and recreation.  It was a week that I was able to spend time with family and friends thru parties and coffee dates.  It was a week of re-connecting not only to loved ones and most importantly to myself. 

As we all know, holidays aren't always enough but I choose not to think of the longing for more days of leisure.  Instead, I look forward to going back to another busy week at work tomorrow.  I know I have a huge week ahead of me but I trust that this affirmation will help remind me to take one step at a time...one task at a time to ticking off responsibilities that need to be done.

Have a great week everyone!   Take it easy, breathe and smile!


P.S.  You might be wondering why I put up a very relaxed photograph when I'm talking about being busy.  My message behind this photograph is that even if we are too busy with so many things, there is, still and will always be, time to relax...to take a step back and breathe.   :)