- Getting ready at the office, need to get at least three weeks of work done before I go on my vaycay
- Need to file my Flex days (day-offs) and Leaves (I just remembered today that I need to do it ASAP--I almost forgot)
- Finalize our Dubai and Singapore itinerary (Chris is the one doing Dubai--I already sent him my list of places to see, eat and shop in Dubai...I'm incharge of Singapore--I have yet to write everything down!)
- Work on preliminary preps for Chris' Welcome Party (sent out the invites via email)
- Buy pasalubong and prepare loot bags for friends in Dubai and Singapore
- Tidy up my room and make sure that Chris' clothes will have space in my closet
- Do a little shopping for what I would need (almost done)
- Get a haircut
- Celebrate people's birthdays (yes, life goes on, I'm never too busy to be there for my loved ones)
- Pack, pack and pack
- Work out (I briskwalk almost everyday, do home exercises and lift weights to build stamina, strength and endurance for travel--the last thing I want to happen to me is get sick and I need to be able to carry my luggages)
- Rest and get as much sleep as I can!!!!!
I've got about two weeks to do all of this---thank God for Holy Week and Easter Week: we've got two public holidays (Good Friday and Easter Monday) to look forward to.
Kaya Ko 'To...Aja!!!!