click click click

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Style Musings: Camera Charm From Pandora

Pandora, one of the world's famous jewellery designers and creators, has launched its Spring Collection 2012 and it (finally) included the Camera charm. I've visited their stores for the past two years hoping that they've come out with a camera charm but I always come home empty-handed. Last week, a friend gave me a tip that it is available in stores. I called the nearest Pandora branch to my office (to make sure that my visit won't be futile) and the staff confirmed that they have a few pieces in store. Dropped by after work and voila! I went home with a big smile on my face and a pretty little box of Pandora.
Style Musings: Camera Charm From Pandora
Style Musings: Camera Charm From Pandora

That little box contained my first ever Pandora charm, the Camera. It was fascinating how detailed they've created this little piece of jewellery. The Camera is complete with distinct lens and dials.  And the back of the camera amused me to no end as it even has a screen, viewfinder and dials too. I love it!  I feel that a camera is befitting of being my first charm because like a charm bracelet, the camera is beautiful tool that captures great moments in life. And that's what I want for my future charm bracelet, something that will hold pieces of my life's charmed moments.
Style Musings: Camera Charm From Pandora
Style Musings: Camera Charm From Pandora

I've always been fascinated by charms. I've searched a few sites online for options on which store I'd like to buy my first charm from and I chose Pandora because we have stores here in Australia. Two years ago, I thought to myself that I want my first charm to be a camera and the idea stuck. I don't even have a bracelet that will hold all the charms I plan to have because I'm in no hurry. I also don't know when I will buy a bracelet. For now I'm happy that my wish to have a camera charm came true. 

I want my future charm bracelet to be special so my plan is to buy each charm in my own sweet time. Acquiring each one will be based on milestones and celebrations of my life. Now I wonder what my next charm will be.