click click click

Monday, October 29, 2012

Coffee Date with Meds

So how was your weekend? I hope you were able to do some things you loved, spend time with family or friends and still had time to rest and relax.

My weekend was a mixture of spending time with friends, sending care boxes to our families in the Philippines and hanging out at home with the Husband. It was one of those busy weekends but thankfully we found time to relax as the weekend came to a halt. 

I started my weekend on Thursday afternoon. I met up with Meds for coffee at a Starbucks near her place. Meds and I met via a common friend and we also found out that her cousin Rachel was an ex-workmate of my Husband when he worked in Dubai. Thru shared interests and coffee dates once once in a while, Meds and I have became closer thru time and I'm very grateful for her gift of friendship and positivity. 

It was fortunate that for the first few hours, Starbucks was quiet when we were there. We were able to enjoy our coffee while we chat non-stop about anything and everything we can think of.  

Funny that we wanted to try the Salted Caramel Frappuccino but wasn't available when we were there. So I opted to try a Caramel Macchiato Frappuccino. It was my first time to try it and I was happy to know that it tasted good. I enjoyed it with a slice of New York Cheesecake which I haven't eaten for long while.

Starbucks
Pad Site 1, Westfield Mt Druitt
Carlisle Avenue, Mt Druitt NSW
Phone: (02) 9625 9800