click click click

Monday, November 5, 2012

Mornings with Bo's Coffee

Nothing beats starting my weekend mornings with great tasting coffee. Once or twice a week, I let myself indulge with a cup of coffee. I wake up early and spend my first hour grinding coffee beans (if I'm not having Nespresso, that is.), french pressing coffee granules and savouring a hot cup of strong, black coffee.

Thanks to my dear friend Majo, who recently sent me my favourite coffee from the Philippines, the Barista Blend of Bo's Coffee. I've missed this old friend of mine and I'm glad that thru my friend's thoughtfulness (she also got me a Bo's Coffee mug!), I'm able to have a feel of my other home by just sipping this rich blend.
Mornings with Bo's Coffee
Mornings with Bo's Coffee
"I met Bo" during the time I've worked in Cebu. Bo's Coffee was a humble cafe in Ayala Centre Cebu. When the Husband and I were still dating, one of our favourite cafes then was Bo's Coffee in Robinson's Galleria. Numerous lunch/dinner dates end at Bo's Coffee for dessert or nightcap.

When I visited Manila last year,I was glad to know that Bo's Coffee has more branches in Metro Manila. It meant more chance to have "coffee klatches with Bo".
Mornings with Bo's Coffee
Mornings with Bo's Coffee
Mornings with Bo's Coffee
When we were in Manila and there's a nearby Bo's Coffee, we'd make time for a cuppa so I can have my fill  of Bo's Coffee, and yes, sneak in for a few of their desserts too.