click click click

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Christmas Video and Some Christmas Updates

As a way of welcoming Christmas season, I want to share this fun and cute video of Jimmy Fallon + Mariah Carey playing one of my favourite Christmas songs, "All I Want For Christmas is You".

December is our busiest month as its the time we attend a lot of parties and get-together with family and friends. Sometimes our meet-ups start in November as some of them need to come home to the Philippines for Christmas.

How are you a week before Christmas? Are you all set? All presents bought and wrapped?

As for me:
We're about 95% done with Christmas pressies. I need to buy just 5 items this week.  I was kind of successful in getting all pressies bought between June to November (that's how early I start). I intentionally left a few items to buy because I still want to spend a few hours in the mall to feel the Christmas rush.

We still need to wrap a few more gifts. I don't know why but this year, I'm so lazy to wrap pressies. The target was to finish all wrapping by end of November but *sigh*...wrapping gifts doesn't interest me this year. Thanks to the Husband for helping me. We'll definitely finish wrapping gifts this week.

Later this afternoon, I will be working on my cards and lollies to be given to my workmates.

Our respective families in Manila have received their Christmas Care Packages and we have received their gifts to us too. 

All get-together and parties were finalized in November so the focus this month was to prepare the food we need to bring and attend the parties. I tried to be creative in seeing friends this year. To date, we've attended a Christmas Brunch, Christmas dinner at Koreatown, Christmas Tea Time at Laduree and a Christmas BBQ Party.

We have a few more parties to attend towards Christmas and then on Christmas week, we've set lunch dates with some friends. We've booked out our social calendar til the New Year! :)

Our Christmas holiday has been sorted too. Husband and I are fortunate that our respective offices will officially close down during Christmas week. From the 24th December to 1st January, we can focus on just enjoying Christmas and New Year.

Christmas and New Year menu....hmmm, the only thing I've bought was Turkey Ham and we don't know when we'd eat it yet. Have no elaborate food plans at home, no plans of baking Ham too. We want something simple and no-fuss so we'll probably have Korean BBQ like last year.

Those are a few things on my mind this morning. Last week before Christmas---wow! Can you believe it's nearly 2013? Time sure flies when we're having fun, aye?