click click click

Monday, September 29, 2014

Cordillera Blend on International Coffee Day

It's International Coffee Day so I shared this photo I took from The Grounds of Alexandria in my FB and instagram.
It's such a cute coffee quote, no? I love quotes of coffee. A coffee blog I follow once shared a couple of coffee quotes...check "10 Coffee Quotes To Help You Through Monday" if you have time. From now on, I think I will take photographs of coffee quotes I see and make it part of my several photograph collections.

We often have Nespresso coffee at home because it's just easier to prepare. So the coffee beans/grounds I buy or ones gifted to me, I bring them to work and that's where I enjoy them. My current brew at work is one brought by my Mom from the Philippines.
Cordillera Blend
Kape Maria's Cordillera Blend has a sweet and light taste. It's made from Arabica Beans from the Cordillera region of the Philippines. You can get this coffee at Human Nature shops and thru their website.