click click click

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meme for An Average Adult--Tagged by Enchie

Tagged by Enchie.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
None, because all the bills we pay are essential to our lives.

2. Where's the best place to eat for a romantic dinner?
I'm really bad at choosing restaurants. I'm not really fussy with food coz I eat anything. And I'm not fussy with romance either coz I don't go for romantic, I go for intellectually stimulating conversations and surprises. We could be eating fishballs at some park for all I care. But if you really want to make me happy, just treat me to an eat-all-you can dinner then take me coffee afterwards. The best eat-all-you I've been to was at Circles, Shangri-la Makati.

3.Last time you puked from drinking?
My guess would be on my 23rd birthday party at home. Lots of guests and booze.

4.Have you ever gotten drunk in a bar?
Like really drunk? No, never. Tipsy yes, but never drunk.

5.Name your first grade teacher.
For some reason I can remember my kindergarten teacher's name but not my 1st grade teacher's.

6. What are doing right now?
Just finished having lunch and taking a break from work.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a teacher! When I was a kid I have this mini blackboard at home and my mom would always buy me chalk. And I would study my lessons by illustrating it on the blackboard as if I was a teacher. And now I'm a trainer :) Dreams do come true after all.

8. How many colleges did you attended?
Just one.

9. Why did you get the shirt you're wearing right now?
Because its fenk!!! hehehe.

10. If you could go anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go?
I'll take my husband for a sunrise date at Angkor Wat, Cambodia and then we'll have a picnic for breakfast.

11.First thought when you woke up this morning.
Natuloy kaya ang interview ni Chris kahapon?

12. Last thought before going to sleep last night.
Same as #11. He hasn't emailed or called so I don't know what happened with the interview (if ever it did push thru).

13. Favorite Style of underwear?
bikini or hipster will do.

14. What errand or chore do you despise?
Ironing and washing dishes.

15. Breakfast this morning?
Cereal.

16. When did you start feeling old?
I felt physically old this year! Yes, at 30 I realized I'm not that young anymore in terms of body structure, skin elasticity and metabolism.

Psychologically, age is just a number--I will always be young at heart, mind and soul.

17. What do you get everytime you go to Costco?
Walang Costco dito! But I heard news that we might have one soon.

18. Beach or Lake?
Beach

19. Favorite guilty pleasure.
Too much of potato chips or fries. Anything that has anything to do with potato, i get weak!

20. Do you always wear sunnies and what brand do you have?
I wear sunnies but not all the time. I'm not particular with brands, kahit ano lang pwede na. Minsan napulot ko lang sa bahay, sige suot naman ako hehehe.

My turn to tag. I tag my new online buddies: racks. lei. eve. frances.