click click click

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chris' Artwork

Since I rummaged our old photos for our 5th Syota-Anniversary last Friday, I chanced upon Chris' Artwork of himself which he drew in 2004. And so before safekeeping the CD that holds our photos, I decided to immortalize it here in my site.

I have always been in awe of Chris' talent, not because he is related to me but simply because he is just that---talentado talaga sya eh (hehehe). I've always been fascinated with people who are gifted since they were kids and then they follow their passion till the end no matter what.

I remember Chris' Mama telling me some fond memories of his art adventures when he was a kid:
(1) That he learned how to draw first before learning how to write
(2) That he started drawing when he was three years old
(3) When he started going to school, he'd save his allowance and buy paper and pencil just so he could draw.

Nakaka-fascinate diba? Kahit bata pa lang sya, he had the discipline and passion for what he loved doing. At such a young age, he knew what he wanted to do and stayed focused.

Now on being biased, how I wish our future kids would emulate the kind of passion that Chris has. It doesn't matter what they want to do, just as long as they know what they want, I'll be a proud and supportive mom, just like Chris' Mama.