click click click

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Pressies to Workmates a Hit!

One of the things I like about Aussies here is that they just give chocolates, lollies or greeting cards during Christmas. One of my workmates gave out these noodle bags containing different kinds of lollies, gummy bears, cadbury chocolates and small toys (yes, like toys for kids---i got a cutie ladybug toy).

That's my noodle bag. Wala nang masyadong laman kasi two days ko nang kinukupitan. At ang masaya dyan eh since most of the workmates' desks have a noodle bag of goodies, pag pumunta ako sa desk ng workmate ko, eh habang nagtsi-tsismisan kami eh nakiki-kain ako ng lollies nila at ganun din sila pag pumupunta sa desk ko. Like my boss this afternoon, bago ako tsikahin, tinanong pa ako ng "where's your lollies?" hehehe. And he was even asking for my toy!!! No way, I like my toy :)

As for me, this was my christmas pressie to them:

I gave out Ikea's $1.00 Swiss Chocolate Bar :)...and to make my pressies special, Chris made us our very own gift tags:

Which made my workmates like my pressies even more. :)