click click click

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas

My husband always saves the best for last, even if he's always late (hehe)...but it doesn't matter, he always make sure that what I wait for is worth it.

This came in the mail today...

Can you guess how happy I am?

Yehey!!! I have my own DSLR!!!!! Mrs. Kanyon is here! :)

And when I opened the card, I saw another gift in a CD---it was a copy of his artwork of Me---a cartoonized Me!!! He told me it would take him months but he tried his best to get it done before Christmas. I'm still speechless (and thoughtless) til now because of so much happiness...so just I'll end this entry with a very big THANK YOU to my dearest Husband for being sooooo generous and for giving me what I want, I'm equally lucky to have him for a partner.