click click click

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's Feast #21

Korean Feast at Mr. Lim's
Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Angelina Jolie!!!! So I'll have the chance to be able to help people and make a difference in the world.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
4. Nothing beats personal interaction.
Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
I support an NGO who helps less fortunate families in Pasay area, however, I'm on the lookout for another organization/foundation I can help. Other than helping one or two organizations, my plan is to organize projects of my own that will focus on helping kids in the Phils. One of my goals is to have a mini foundation of my own. (Please Jesus sana matuloy, sana matuloy talaga)

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Greek salad!

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
My parents in the Phils...and then my little cuzin Patrick.