click click click

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paulo Coelho Virtual Exhibition

Today I saw my photo in the Paulo Coelho Virtual Exhibition. :)

Paulo Coelho will be exhibiting photos of his readers, with their favorite Paulo Coelho book, at the Frankfurt Book Fair to celebrate 1 Million copies sold.

Other than "Alchemist" and "Zahir", my latest favorite book of his is "Brida", a story of a woman's quest to find her Soulmate.

Some my favorite quotes from the book:

"Everyone finds their Soulmate, Brida."

"At some point in our lives, we all meet our Soulmate and recognise him or her...If I were not a Magus and couldn't see the point of light about your shoulder, it would take a little longer for me to accept you, you would fight for me, and one day I would see the special light in your eyes. However, the fact is I am a Magus, and it's up to me to fight for you, so that all my knowledge is transformed into wisdom."

"People give flowers as presents because flowers contain the true meaning of Love. Anyone who tries to possess a flower will have to watch its beauty fading. But if you simply look at a flower in a field, you will keep it forever, because the flower is part of the evening and the sunset and the smell of damp earth and the clouds on the horizon."

"But how will I know who my Soulmate is?" ..."By taking risks...by risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end."

Click, click, click!

For my entry: http://picasaweb.google.com/paulocoelhocovers/VirtualExhibition2#5244293865482273650

See other photos here: http://paulocoelhoblog.com/virtual-exhibition/