click click click

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Having True Friends...

make up for not having a brother/sister.

I always think that having true friends is God's way of making me feel like I have a brother/sister (lots of them actually). Anybody may argue with me that having a friend is never the same as having a brother or a sister. Argue all you want, but I'd rather count my blessings and not look for something (or someone) I don't have.

I find it rude sometimes when people immediately passes judgement by saying "Ay, isa ka lang na anak, eh di ang lungkot ng buhay mo?" when I tell them that I'm an only child. And my answer has always been "No". Never in my mind or heart that I feel something is missing in my life just because I never experienced having a sibling. What I always feel is that I have special people in my life who will always be there for me and whom I'm bonded not by blood, but by heart.