click click click

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chocnut Break

I wanted to unwind a bit today before I face a very busy weekend ahead, so I bought this at the Asian shop.... :)

Chocnut is L-O-V-E

I've been having long days at work since Monday and when I saw this at the shops, I thought, "why not, Chocnut?"

So as I cooked Binagoongan for dinner and while I drank my usual glass of Lemonade for the day, I munch on the sweetness of my favorite chocolate during my childhood days and savor the quietness of the house and buzzing of the oven.

It's Thursday (yay!) and in less than a week, my parents will be arriving (double yay!). Husband and I are getting busier by the minute because work is also demanding right now but it's all good. We're done with the guest room so this weekend, we'll just do some groceries, lots of cleaning up plus the usual laundry, ironing and cooking. We're also hosting for a friend who's visiting Sydney so we'll be taking her out tomorrow night.

I have yet to upload two more photo albums (my oath-taking and Caleb's 1st birthday) so I'll try to do that over the weekend too (fingers crossed). As for blog posts, I have a couple of drafts in the backburner but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post them in the soonest possible time...oh, and my virtual project, I'm not sure if I'll be able to launch this month. Basta, we'll see how things go.

In the meantime, as early as now, let me wish all of you a happy and productive weekend. And if you get the chance to unwind, I hope you spend it with something that will be relaxing and sweet.