click click click

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Affirmation: Simplicity

Affirmation:

I will make
my life
simpler.


one of my simple joys--being on-board a ferry
One of my simple joys on my birthday (22 Jan 2011)...a ferry ride!


Personal Reflection:

Now that I'm older, I base my decisions on consequences that will make my life easier and simpler. 

Nowadays, I stay away from situations I know will bring complications and stress into my everyday living.  I don't mind being stressed as long as I know it will result to something productive. 

I spend my time with people and moments that will make me happy.  Time is precious so I choose wisely on who I want to spend it with and what to do during my spare time.  I don't want a complicated life so I don't like spending time with complicated people.  Life is so short to be spent in negativity.

I embrace technology if it will make work and managing the home more productive and time-efficient.  If it's a product that will truly help me and my Husband in having a quality life, why not?

Simplicity is not
just  a matter of wanting the simple and inexpensive things.  I believe it is more about one's mindset in life.  For me, being simple means "un-complicating" things in life.  I believe it's about making smart choices in order to have a stress-free life.
Have a great week, everyone!