click click click

Sunday, February 19, 2012

S.O.S. = Storage for Tea Bags

S.O.S. stands for Sorting Out Saturday/Sunday.  If I'm not having a busy weekend,  I squeeze in some time to organize and de-clutter a certain part of our home.  Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes to bring order to a little space. 

A few Saturdays ago, our friend Joy gifted me with a tea organizer (Thanks Hane! I especially loved the letter you wrote to me).  I've been a tea drinker for a few years and have accumulated different kinds of teas.

I've a few boxes of teas inside the pantry and it does take space.  It only occurred to me that I need to organize our tea bags when Joy gave me a Bamboo Tea Keeper.  





This task only took me only 10  minutes and now we've got an organized box where we can find all our tea bags.  


Follow ibyang on Twitter