click click click

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beauty Stash: Something From Bath & Body Works

If you are a Filipino, you would know that family and friends would usually ask, "Ano ang gusto mong pasalubong?" whenever they are coming to visit or travelling from somewhere.  And whenever I am asked that question, I always think, "Hmmm, Ano bang meron doon na wala dito?" 


So when my aunt asked me what I want from America, my answer was, "Something from Bath & Body Works, please?"  And then I emailed her a list of my preferred items from the store.  And yes, you read it right, we don't have Bath & Body Works here in Australia.


Thanks to my aunt, I now have a few bottles of Bath & Body Works to last me awhile.


The Cherry Blossom Body Mist and Cherry Blossom Body Lotion from the Signature Collection.  The body mist a is refreshingly light floral scent of Cherry Blossoms and makes me think (and smell like) Spring. The body lotion moisturises the skin with the help of  Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. 
_MG_3204


I love sweet scent of Vanilla so I also asked for the Black Raspberry Vanilla Shower Gel and Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Lotion.  The shower gel has aloe vera and Vitamin E that leaves the skin smooth and pampered after every bath.  Like the Cherry Blossom Body Lotion, the Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Lotion has Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin Oil.  Other than keeping my skin hydrated, these two gives my skin a sweet fruity scent all day.
_MG_3194


Having Bath & Body Works hand gels are always a treat. I sometimes forget to use hand sanitisers now that I live here in Australia, but having these around is helpful all the time.
_MG_3196