click click click

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finding an Oil Burner at Habitania

Discovered a new home store along George Street, Sydney a few weeks back.  The entrance to "Habitania" seemed small but the space inside was good enough to accommodate several home and lifestyle items.


The minute I went inside, I went "Wow!" because of the cute and functional home products on display.  I was also happy to note that the place was managed by Koreans and they were playing KPop songs while I was there.  

They have a section for party needs, souvenirs and party costumes.


They sell small appliances too like the ones from bodum.


I was specifically in search of an oil burner for our home that night when I passed by their store and I was glad I found one.



I was lucky they had a porcelain oil burner for only AUD$5.95.  It was the last piece on the shelf and I'm glad I was there at the right time.
Finding an Oil Burner at Habitania

I love it because it's made of porcelain and the details on it are so dainty and pretty.  And most of all it serves the purpose of helping keep our home smelling nice.  Functional, pretty and cheap--a great combination for great finds for the home.
Finding an Oil Burner at Habitania

Habitania 
636-638 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
0430 515 761