click click click

Friday, February 14, 2014

Darling Harbour Celebrates The Love Month

A few heart installations can be seen at Darling Harbour this month. Two weeks ago, we had dinner with a friend who was visiting from Melbourne. I was able to spot a red heart in the middle of the bridge when I got there during sunset. Such lovely weather that day. The heart was seen with the blue skies and water as backdrop.
After dinner, we went back out again and the red heart was lighted already. I didn't have a camera with me but the iPhone 5S captured this night shot below nicely. 
Also spotted was a big heart located towards Darling Quarter. We saw a lot of people having photos with the the heart installation. 
Can't help but join in. Here's me with a huge heart for a halo!
And here's us, having a moment with this heart behind us. 

Happy St. Valentine's Day, everyone!