click click click

Monday, May 12, 2014

April In Ibyangram

Ibyang + Instagram = Ibyangram
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.

April felt like lightning...it went too quickly in a good way. Each day was filled with productive tasks, spending time with loved ones and a chance to reflect and better myself.

The Anzac Bridge on a backdrop of blue. 
Autumn.
Real cherry blossom flowers in my tea pot. Something I picked up when I was in Japan. The subtle floral flavour of cherry blossom flowers makes me feel like Spring time.
A cup of Kibunye Burundi. Floral aroma, fruity taste, sweet and clean finish.
Getting cooler by the day. Time to bring out my Hello Kitty socks to keep my feet warm during sleep time.
Dough Collective, my newfound bakery in the city. Their bread tastes good based on the samples they have out for the customers to try. Bought the Ham & Cheese Toast, Chocolate Baguette & Cheese & Garlic Baguette. 
Yukgaejang (Spicy Beef Stew). Dinner on a cool night.
Cloudy with a little wind. Refreshing to have a bit of walk at the park on a Saturday morning.
Saturday lunch date with Grandma. 
Alone for lunch so I decided to have some Sushi. From the sushi train: Fresh Salmon, Scallops and Chicken Karaage.
Attended training today. Learned about the Myers-Briggs personality test and learned a few things about myself in the process.
I attended a session on MINDFULNESS. It was an enlightening experience! I now have a deeper understanding of its concept and how I can be more present in the moment. I also learned how to go thru mindful meditation while at a standstill and while doing an activity. So grateful for this gift of knowledge.
Hubby gifted me with a new trolley bag and it arrived at the office so I took it home with me on Maundy Thursday.
This Hello Kitty foldable eyelash curler is such a useful find. It's lightweight and doesn't take too much space in my little beauty purse.
Captain America. Enjoyed the movie.
It's almost the middle of May and lately I've been pre-occupied with a few commitments. Time passes by so quickly when I'm busy and enjoying. I wish I could blog the way I used to but it seems I'm unable to do so at the moment. Maybe one day. For now, I hope you bear with my intermittent blogging.