click click click

Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Feast #16


Pavlova (dessert during Tito Andy's bday, 2007)


Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

I can't remember!!!! The latest pursuit of the young generation today are computer games and I'm not fond of those. So in terms of computer games, nada.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

I don't believe in stereotyping people, as if they are not allowed to be what they want to be. I believe that people have the right to choose what they want to do in life, however, whenever and wherever.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

Oprah. There's so much to learn from her.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

That money can never buy happiness or love.
At a very young age, I have experienced having someone very dear to me die and leaving money to us. And that hurt so much because I needed her more than anything in this world.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

A room with a very comfortable sofa facing a view of the ocean.
Beside the sofa would be a coffee table where you can easily reach your coffee or tea.
No phones, no computer, no TV, only a CD player that will play relaxing music.
In the corner of the room, I'd have a couple of incense burning.