click click click

Friday, September 12, 2008

For the Husband's Special Day

September is officially my busiest month at work that even if I'm entitled to two days off, the best I can do is take a half-day off today and a whole day off on Wednesday. The only reason why I'm taking some time off is because it's for the Husband's birthday.

Today, I'll be walking the streets of the City in the hopes of finding a Korean Barbeque Resto. I've got leads and recos from friends already so I just need to check some of them out. I need to know if it is authentic Korean BBQ where you can cook the meat yourselves. The Husband told me that's what he wanted to eat on his birthday.

Wednesday is his birthday, so busy or not, I want to take him out on his day.

And while I'm a quest for a Korean BBQ Resto, I will also spend some Me time . I'm thinking Starbucks??? It's been so long since I've had Starbucks. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend everyone!