click click click

Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday's Feast #17

Noche Buena/Christmas Eve Feast (24 December 2007)

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
Just yesterday. I received a greeting card from my husband and inside it was a CD. Inside the CD was an artwork of me, that he made for me.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
I'd like to have a summer house in Boracay, Philippines.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Apple

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
My bridal gown. It was made in white satin and embellished with Swarovski crystals.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
None, I refuse to forget anything that has happened to me whether good or bad.