click click click

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Theme for Our Future Home

I was at a bookstore yesterday and I found a book on interior design for houses and restaurants.

And because of that book, I finally know what theme or interior design I want for our future home. Yay!

Two words: Modern and Asian.

I know it seems kinda simple and you might say "Modern and Asian lang pala".

But no, no, no, no, no...when it's me you are talking about, I'm not that simple when it comes to details. I may have simple ideas on a macro level but I become complicated when it comes to the little things.

Last night, when I told husband about the theme I want, he was nodding and I saw a flicker of agreement :) so I think he likes it too.

There is no house yet...but having a theme in mind is a start...an inspiration...something to look forward to.