click click click

Friday, February 12, 2010

Tired, Exhausted

I'm grateful that I was able to complete the 5-day work week today. It's been awhile since I've completed 5 days straight at work--I can't even remember the last time I did that. But goodness, I'm really exhausted. I love my job, I love what I do, but I do wish I have no work every Friday. Don't we all love long weekends?
I'm so tired, I bought take away Pad Thai and Roasted Chicken so I can feed the Husband something for dinner.

Early evening yesterday, we had coffee with a fellow blogger now friend, Jeanny. I told Chris that I won't have dinner at home anymore but there's pasta inside the fridge and I can heat it up for him if he still wanted dinner. Being the smart husband that he is, while we waited for our orders to arrive, he went out and lo--he bought Sushi. So there, instant dinner. He bought a few so he shared his dinner with us. Yes, he brought Sushi inside the cafe and we ate it as discreetly as we could.

 

Maybe in a few weeks, my body will get used to juggling work and managing a home again. I still feel pain once in a while (when I move too much and lift heavy stuff--I know I'm supposed to take it easy but I forget) but whatever it is I'm feeling I'm managing well--I'd like to think so. I'm used to moving fast, moving a lot and always on-the-go. Hopefully next month, I can start exercising again. *fingers crossed*