click click click

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday Sunshine

Days are numbered for wearing summer outfits so I'm making the most of what's left with the sunshine. It may be Autumn here now but we are still experiencing warm days (thankgoodness).

The start of Autumn this week, it became cold all of a sudden. Then there was rain for a couple of days. But yesterday, the sunshine was full on. Even if I welcomed the cool breeze of Autumn, I'm not letting go of my sunshine too easily.



On days when my sunshine comes, I shall embrace it fully. And so before it becomes colder in the coming days and before I store away our summer clothes, I wore my sunshiny yellow dress yesterday...


and my foldover clutch bag that I can wear two-ways: as a clutch bag or a handbag.

Ensemble: dress by SES, shoes by Rusty Lopez, bag by Nine West, jewellery by DKNY and TSL Hongkong.

Photos by Chris Sanchez.