click click click

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hilda and Evan...to Say "I Do"

Not too long ago, I wrote about one of my best friend's engagement and here we are now..just one more day before they say "I do".


 My Husband and I are looking forward to seeing them tie the knot and be a witness on how their special day will unfold.  We will be there as friends and as their photographers.  Can you believe it???  My Husband and I are actually doing this---covering our very first official wedding event!  We're so excited.


Two weeks ago, during Evan's surprise birthday party, we suggested to take a few shots at the park.  Two reasons: (1) we needed more photos for the wedding AVP {two of our other friends are working on it} and (2) we needed to have a feel on how we will go about our shoots with them--building rapport.


 
 These two are a natural in front of the camera...and so is Jasper, their dog.




Here's wishing Hilda and Evan all the best!   Cheers!!!!






Pre-nuptial: Hilda & Evan
Bicentennial Park, 17 May 2010
Photos by Chris and Ivy Sanchez, Copyright 2010