click click click

Monday, July 18, 2011

Some iPad Apps I Love

This entry has been sitting on my drafts section for 700 years--kidding.  Seriously, I've started writing this entry in March but haven't had the discipline to complete and publish.  I felt that there are so many iPad Apps that are good and I wanted to compile it all.  I realized I can't do that.  I can't write about all the iPad Apps I love in one go so I'll just blog about them as they come.  I've initially shared some iPhone Apps for Photography Enthusiasts before, below are some Apps I enjoy using my iPad 2.

Photo Booth.  Since the iPad 2 has its own dual camera, I'm enjoying taking photos with this app.  Although the iPad 2's camera is not high-res, this is still a fun app because it has 9 different settings you can choose from: Normal, X-ray, Light Tunnel, Stretch, Mirror, Twirl, Thermal Camera, Kaleidoscope and Squeeze.
iPad Apps I Love


Marble Mixer.  This is a game application that you can play by yourself or play with three other people.  There are three games you can choose from when you play this app.  I enjoy playing this app with family and friends.
iPad Apps I Love


Plants vs. Zombies.  I'm addicted to this game since I learned how to play it during the last weeks of our Manila vacation (I know I'm a late bloomer).  I enjoy playing this on the tablet because who wouldn't like playing this game on a bigger scale, right?  I play a game or two of Plants vs. Zombies every night before I read my book of the moment, one of my ways to relax at the end of a busy day.
iPad Apps I Love


Angry Birds.  Again, another game application which got me addicted to before.  I used to play this game via my iPod touch and I swear, during the time I was addicted to this game, I stay up till about two in the morning.  When I got my iPad 2, my love for Angry Birds was rekindled because again, it was in a bigger scale. 
iPad Apps I Love


Flipboard.  I like using this app for reading blogs because when using this app it seems as if I'm just reading a magazine.
iPad Apps I Love

iPad Apps I Love


Pulse. I use this application for reading news from all over the world.
iPad Apps I Love

iPad Apps I Love


Epicurious.  There are so many food/recipe apps and this is one of those I find very user-friendly when it comes to viewing recipes.  This app has a lot of recipes to choose from and it's presented in an organized way that's why it's so easy to use this app.
iPad Apps I Love

It has a search engine and shopping list feature.
iPad Apps I Love


And look!  It has Adobo recipes!
iPad Apps I Love

iPad Apps I Love

iPad Apps I Love


FaceTime.  This application has proven very useful to connect to people we love.  Since the iPad 2 has a two-way camera, we can talk to our loved ones face-to-face, provided that they have a FaceTime-enabled device.  All you need is a Wi-Fi connection in order to connect to people.  This is me talking to my friend and godson on a Saturday morning.
iPad Apps I Love

This is my Husband and our godson playing Peekaboo via FaceTime.
iPad Apps I Love


These are just some of the applications I frequently use.  There are lots more I like using and I will share them with you next time.

What are your favourite iPad applications?  Care to share?

Follow ibyang on Twitter