click click click

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty Flower Boxes

If you want to beautify the windows of your home, one suggestion is getting a window box.  Once I was surfing online the other day, I saw this dainty window box and led me to WindowboxPlanters.  They have different kinds of window boxes to choose from but these two photos are my favorite.


These window boxes can turn a boring window into a charming and stylish window.  You can also place them in the rails of your balcony.   Other than make your house lovely, it gives more character to the look of your house.



Wouldn't it be lovely to look outside your window or balcony and see beautiful flowers in classic flower boxes?  If it were me, I'd always sip my tea looking out the window if only to see the flowers by the window or maybe hang out by the balcony more often.  Seeing flowers outside my window or balcony will surely help me relax.