click click click

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Starbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas Blend

Knowing that their Christmas menu is already available, I dropped by Starbucks and had my coffee "Me" time with a tall Toffee Nut Frappuccino last Friday afternoon. 

Starbucks was packed when I arrived.  It was a warm day so most people grabbed a cup of frappuccino to go.  I sat myself at the bar and watched people passing by while I have a quiet moment.  Before I finished my drink, I made a call to one of my girlfriends in Manila and we had a bit of chitchat.  It was like I was having coffee with her already.  The "Me" time and my conversation with a friend was a good way to cap my busy week at work.
Starbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas Blend

Starbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas Blend


What's in a Starbucks Bag?

The Christmas Blend is also available in stores right now so I went home with a Starbucks bag full of Christmas Blend beans.  I was also happy that they have the Christmas Blend in Ready Brew so I grabbed a 12-pack box.
Starbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas BlendStarbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas Blend

Starbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas BlendStarbucks Toffee Nut & Christmas Blend

What's also inside my Starbucks Bag is the Starbucks Re-usable Bag (last photo).  It's smaller compared to a normal-sized re-usable bag.  A perfect bag for lunch boxes etc.


Follow ibyang on Twitter