click click click

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nine Years Ago

December will always be a special month.  The moment December starts, I fondly remember moments that make this month special to me and the Husband.


Yesterday, we celebrated our 9th year syota-nniversary (a term I coined which means "our boyfriend-girlfriend anniversary") and we're blessed to have spent a part of it at Kirra Beach.

My prayer yesterday was all about being grateful.  Grateful that we are still TWOgether.  Grateful that we are enjoying our blessed life TWOgether.  Grateful that we have weathered the bad times and cheered the good times TWOgether.


After nine years, I realized I will never get over how we became an "Us".  It's a story that I will never get tired of telling.  What started out as friendship turned out to be one of the best things that's ever happened to our lives. 

Nine years ago, on the 14th of December, we realized we have something real.  LOVE.

“There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some loves that don't go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be lucky enough to end up with somebody who has a little of that insanity. Someone who never lets go. Someone who cherishes you forever."
 –Ally McBeal