click click click

Friday, December 16, 2011

Style Musings: "Happening" by Melissa Shoes

It was fortunate timing when I checked my email one Sunday afternoon and received notice letting me know of some pairs of Melissa Shoes on sale.  I hurriedly went to the site and voila! A pair of oxfords named "Happening" were up for grabs for only AUD$39.99!  Found that my size were still available so I immediately bought it.

I'm a fan of Melissa Shoes because they are just so comfortable.  When I saw the pair of oxfords, I quickly thought, "Shoes for Autumn!"  It arrived a few weeks ago and I was literally jumping at the office when I put it on.  I swear, it's one of the best things that ever happened to my feet!!!

As mentioned in previous posts, Sydney has been having cool summer days and nights.  Most days we are still wearing jackets and boots.  Our weather is more on the Spring/Autumn temps these days so I get to wear my new pair of Melissa Shoes now.


It's easy to pair up with pants...

or skirts.


Check out their online store for sale items today.  They offer free shipping in Australia right NOW.

SYDNEYSIDERS:  Melissa Shoes will soon open in Sydney!  I will update you on when and where this will all happen.

Happy Friday!!! TGIF!

Follow ibyang on Twitter