click click click

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Season's Greetings from AWCL!


Dear Family and Friends of AWCL,
Thank you for the love and support you have given me and my blog.  Thank you for inspiring me to write what I share.  Thank you for the generosity of giving tips and leads.  Thank you for the precious time you spend in my little home in the blogosphere.  

From my family to yours....a very happy Christmas!!!

Ibyang

P.S.  A special "Thank you" to my dear Husband, Chris, who plays an integral part in making it possible for me to maintain this site.  Other than being the genius of the technical backbone of the site, he is mainly the reason why I am able to write no matter how busy I am.  When my world seems all very hectic, he generously becomes the "charmed house husband" taking care of chores at home so I can concentrate on writing for AWCL.


Season's Greetings from AWCL!


Follow ibyang on Twitter