click click click

Monday, January 16, 2012

Discovered Inspirations: Believe

It always amazes me when I see a random image that reminds me of a happy moment, make me stop & realize or inspire me.  Things like these are like little treasures I find along the way of getting thru my day.  It's refreshing and priceless.  

As the Husband and I were doing some furniture shopping during the Christmas holidays, I saw this inspiring message on a throw pillow.  I took a photo so I'll always be reminded that "BELIEVE" is a verb.  On not-so-good days, I will look at this photo to remind me to never lose faith in the people and things I believe in.




Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.  
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Dale Carnegie


Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Mother Teresa


Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand. 
- Thomas Aquinas 


Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. 
- Khalil Gibran 


Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. 
- Saint Augustine 


To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. 
- Thomas Aquinas 

Wishing you all a great week!  

Follow ibyang on Twitter