click click click

Friday, June 13, 2014

May on Ibyangram

Ibyang + Instagram = Ibyangram
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.
After a subtle April, the last month of Autumn was festive and filled with sweet memories with loved ones. According to news, we've had a warm Autumn to the point of tagging the weather as an "Autumn Heatwave". A first time for me to experience such weather in Sydney. The nice thing about it was it matched the kind of month I had. The month of May brought warmth to my heart and I think it's a good way to end Autumn season.

Here are a few highlights of my merry month of May:

Last month of Autumn. Days are getting shorter. To watch the sunset, there is a need to be home early.
Buddha's Tears: Green Tea With Jasmine. Served in a flask. Having my "Me" time in a tea shop called T2. I love their teas. A must try when in Sydney.
What tea time looked like with my family when we celebrated Mother's Day.
Sweet treats from my sweetheart. A token of gratitude because I helped him with a recently concluded project.
Toblerone Crunchy Almonds. Something we picked up at the departure area of Sydney International Airport. I think it's meant for departing passengers only as I never see these in the arrival area of the airport or in aussie supermarkets.
Leisure reading and a cup of strong flat white at Kinokuniya. Friday "Me" time.
It's been awhile since I've cooked anything Korean. So instead of our usual Thursday dinner date in Koreatown, I went home early and cooked Beef Bulgogi. Jal meokkesseumnida!
Vivid Sydney 2014 started on the last week of May! It found the event quite crowded even on a weeknight. We went out to see thrice and took a few photos. I hope to share them soon.
His and Hers Taho. At our Sunday lunch party with relatives, one of my aunties taught us how to cook Taho (sweet tofu).
Friday Tea Time With Girlfriends. Spent an afternoon catching up with dear friends while savouring delicious cakes, coffee and tea at Cheeky Chocolate Cafe.
Rainy Saturday. The gloomy weather outside provides the perfect backdrop for my nap. Darkness is a gift when one needs sleep. 
Cadbury x Pascall collaboration = so good!
Japanese dinner at home! Okonomiyaki and sushi rice with seaweed. Itadakimasu! 

Goodbye Autumn, hello Winter!