click click click

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Having a Full Weekend

Like any other busy woman, I cherish my weekends and make sure that I get to spread out my time to the different facets of my life. More often than not, two days are always never enough--BUT it's all a matter of managing my time wisely or somehow scheduling events accordingly and at the same being flexible as possible. Here's my list for this past weekend:


Personal: watched "Princess Hours" during my free time or after finishing my chores at home; started reading a new book


Spiritual: attended anticipated mass last saturday


Familial: was able to talk to Chris Friday and Saturday night; called my parents Sunday morning; I cooked lunch and dinner for my relatives at home (chicken schitznel and menudo) yesterday.


Social: organized a welcome lunch for Tomas (Ara's husband from the phils) last Saturday and got to hang out with my friends at Hilda's place.


Physical: I ate a very healthy lunch last Saturday and I did housework so that became my exercise for the weekend...i also did a lot of walking last Saturday on the way to Hilda's place, plus I got to sleep in yesterday.

I love weekends such as these, when you almost have time for everything and for everyone, including yourself. Although sometimes I appreciate having weekends that I won't be required to go out, however, having a full weekend isn't so bad at all.

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!