click click click

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Best Nights of My Life (Tagged by Ann)

Rule: Name five of the best nights of your life and then tag four people.

Night #1:
January 2002 - Me and my cousins at Port Stephens (Newcastle), in one room, with vodka and playing cards. At exactly 11pm, we got bored and decided to dive into the swimming pool.



Night #2:

I can't remember the date, but the year was 2000 (gosh, I'm not even sure--Armi, help!) I was with Armi, Mabel & Rizza in Baguio. It was one of the best times we've had together. Loud drunken laughter, pouring out of our heart and soul, kalokohan to the max!

Night #3:
December 14, 2002 - The first time my husband told me he loved me. There was something about the way he said it that it seemed so unconditional, not asking for a reply, not ending the statement with a question mark (or something to that effect), which made me feel his sincerity.


Night #4:
October 16, 2005 - My first night here in Sydney as an immigrant. When I arrived here, I was reeling with so much emotions. I was very heartbroken to be away from my parents and Chris and my life in the Phils, doubtful if my decision to leave was right, scared and insecure because I was out of my comfort zone. And yet, I also felt very hopeful and faithful believing that things will gradually be alright, that given the pain, i know in my heart, i made the right decision. At that moment when I was in so much despair, I felt my strength and positivity is greater than any adversity I will ever face.

Night #5:
January 20, 2007 - The night I made my parents proud by marrying a good man at the right age.



My turn to tag: Armi, Corie, Mama Jules & Enchie.