click click click

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Friday After Work Gimik

First Stop: Bicentennial Park

Photoshoot with Larry, trip trip basta makapag-shoot lang.

Some of my shots:





Second Stop: Dinner at Bahay Kubo, Lidcombe

I finally got to eat authentic sisig here in Sydney (woohoo!) :) Dream come true :)

Sisig (Photo by Erick Guerrero)


After hanging out at Bicentennial Park with Larry, we went straight to Bahay Kubo in Lidcombe to meet with Erick, Fred and Jojie for an authetic Pinoy dinner.
Fight ito :) Fight sa pagkain hehehe. Here's the list of authentic Filipino dishes we ate that night: Sisig, Crispy Pata, Bulaklak, Kare-Kare, Pancit Bihon, Tocino, and Adobo. Okay diba? Puro pampabata ang kinain namin. Not to mention that there were only 5 of us, tapos 7 ang putahe. Kainan galore talaga :)


For drinks, we were very happy that they serve San Miguel Beer. Pale Pilsen nga lang at walang San Mig Light (sayang!). And they also serve coconut juice, oh ha? Pinoy na pinoy.
Another fun night for me, educational too coz I learn a lot about photography when I'm with them (which I'm very grateful) and they make me laugh my heart out. Busog na, happy pa. :)

Photos from my camera and Larry's camera. Thanks to Larry for letting me publish his and Erick's photos here.

Some of my favorite photos that night:





To see more photos, please click here:

Bicentennial Park Photos

Dinner at Bahay Kubo Photos