click click click

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast #6



San Miguel Beer, Philippines' best tasting beer and probably one of the best beer there is.
(photo courtesy of Larry Anda & Erick Guerrero)


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
November 2003. I had to undergo a major surgical operation that ended my career in badminton.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? I'm an 8.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Everyone yearns, everyone sees.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I'd like a Health and Well-being Club for Wives and Mothers in order to help maintain the physical and mental well-being of busy women who takes care of a family and household. I'll probably call it "Women, be well" Club.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? The carpet's color in the home I'm living at is sea green.