click click click

Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday's Feast #13


One of the Sushis I ate for dinner tonight at Sushi Rio (Sydney)

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Gifts to family and friends = about AU$700

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

I don't really watch television. I watch Pangarap na Bituin in Youtube when I have time, though.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I'd have all the walls painted in white and in one part I'd have a feature wall--I'd like to paint it red.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

An alcoholic beverage that won't make you drunk or won't result into hangover even if you drink tons!

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

  1. My Husband!!!!
  2. Mobile Phone
  3. Serving Platters in different colors